Procedure for the issuance of Certification, Authentication and Verification of Transcript of Records, Diploma and S.O.
- An individual applying for CAV submits his/her application to the Office of the School Registrar using the prescribed form (CAV Request Letter) together with the original copy of the documents to be authenticated or verified and other supporting documents.
- Secure and accomplish the CLEARANCE FORM (SCC-ACAD-REG-001) from the Front Desk/Counter of the Office of the School Registrar.
- Secure the required signatures.
- Pay the corresponding charges to the Office of the Treasurer.
- Return the Clearance Form to the Front Desk/Counter of the Office of the School Registrar and present the Official Receipt.
- The School Registrar certifies to the authenticity of the documents using the prescribed Endorsement Form from CHED.
- On the scheduled date of release indicated on the Clearance Form, claim the application for CAV at the Front Desk/Counter of the Office of the School Registrar and submit personally to CHED Regional Office for the issuance of Certificate.